Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shortcuts.com - Paperless Coupons Tied To Your Grocery Card

Have you ever heard of Shortcuts.com? I hadn't until having lunch with a friend today. He mentioned the website and explained how all of the coupons are paperless. Furthermore, when you add coupons to your account, they're automatically tied to your grocery card. For instance, I regularly shop a Kroger for groceries. And, I use my Kroger card to get discounts when shopping. By registering my Kroger card with Shortcuts.com, whenever I buy one of the coupon items from Shortcuts.com, the discount is automatically applied to my order at checkout. You don't have to print out the coupon. How cool is that?

In this day and age, we all need to save as much money as possible, and Shortcuts.com is just another free way to save. Good luck and happy shopping.

No comments: