Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gifts.com - One Gift Card - Hundreds of Choices

If you're like me, you probably still haven't finished your Christmas shopping. And, with Christmas only 6 1/2 days away, time is not on your side...until now. I discovered an awesome website called Gifts.com. This site has quickly become one of my favorite shopping sites and has earned a well-deserved bookmark on my home computer. The site has partnered with hundreds of retail outlets and hotels such as Marriott, Brookstone, RalphLauren.com, Barnes & Noble, Macy's and more.

My favorite offer from the site is their Gifts.com gift card. You choose how much to send, and your recipient chooses where to spend it. To me, that's a much better option than buying a gift card from one merchant and hoping they'll find something there. This way, they can choose where to shop.

Visit the site here and give it a look. If you're looking for the perfect last-minute gift, look no further than Gifts.com.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Sign up to be notified via email whenever another valuable coupon has been added to the site

No comments: